Thursday, October 15, 2009

Art Map

Finished it last night and I very happy about the results. I encountered several challenges along the path for this piece of art. Since this piece is a snap shot of my morning, it really is a self-portrait. But, I wanted to take it to the next level expecting the quality I do of myself and my work. Once again I have proved to myself the love I have for mixed-media artwork and what goes into it. Not only does allow me a chance to recycle items others may not want or need, but I get to incorporate them into my art opening doors to different creative solutions that may have never existed before. So, I have to ask if your artist yourself does the work you do separate you from everyone else Or, does it look like everything "mass"produced! And, if my case being an Art Educator how can I show kids you can make a difference with art and the objects you put into it. Well, just when I think I am getting caught up on my work I look to my drafting table and see another project that needs to be finished. Which I hope to have does this weekend. So, take care, God Bless and allow the creative juices to run freely! :)

No comments: