Sunday, December 19, 2010

Follow Your dream it is an amazing trip

So, this last week was utterly amazing. Two snow days, Monday and Tuesday, but from there it felt like a track meet. Wednesday I looked up and it was 4pm. The rest of way thru Friday was a blur. The kids just amazed me with their generous gifs for all of the staff. I never seen anything like it. It made realize how each of us touch our students. Long hours, long days and wondering am I getting through. Well, I am. But, now its Winter break or Christmas break which ever you prefer and the kids are gone and I'm off to do my know art. I have an art show coming up in January at Liberty Street Brewery in Plymouth and all I can hope for is that I am ready. Cause of course I want to do at least two new pieces before then, why sit back and relax when I can pile up more work. But, I love what I do and when you love it, is it really work! Though I don't get to see all my art friends like I want to I often wonder what are they doing to enhance their adventure? I know I'll find out one way or another. With a tear in my eye and the love for I do in my heart I feel so grateful for what I've done, where I've been and where I am going. Of course there will be more pictures posted to my student gallery very soon of all the work they have done. So to all, may you follow your desires that ignite your passions and fulfill your dreams with the creative spirit from within! :)

No comments: