Monday, May 31, 2010

Website

Well, its been a long time since I was last here. Finishing my LQ95 Visual Arts Michigan Teachers Certification was a lot tougher then I ever thought, but well worth it. I love what I do and my passion for the arts shows though in my teaching style. But, since finishing my TC I spent the time putting together a professional looking website. So much to put in it at the same time so much editing to do. It will come. Well, tomorrow I start my summer of painting everyday or at least try to. It is my goal this summer to become better at "watercolor painting." So, many have said you should try this and that but, it is watercolor that I am attracted to. I feel the stronger my watercolor skills become the better I will be able to take it into the classroom. Well, I'll let you know how that goes. Its late and I have an early morning workout ahead of me. Create often and inspire everyone!

No comments: